- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
Top Reasons Why Customers Virtualise Their Desktop Infrastructures with EMC VSPEX
By EMC Corporation | 24/1/2013
EMC VSPEX is a proven flexible architecture solution that allows IT to quickly and consistently deploy a virtualised infrastructure to consolidate servers, applications and desktops while helping you reduce capital and operational costs. Download now to transform your environment with simple, efficient and flexible virtualisation solutions.Download this now