Despite a seemingly continuous stream of enhancements in IT hardware and software, the application challenges faced by datacenter infrastructure teams continue to mount. Most enterprises run a diverse set of business applications. Because each enterprise application has unique requirements for performance, availability, scalability, and management, the IT infrastructure— including virtualization—needed to meet the collective needs of all your applications can be both complex and expensive. And of course IT budgets rarely, if ever, keep pace with increasing business demands. That is why Nutanix has pioneered hyperconvergence and Invisible Infrastructure—a fundamentally different approach to enterprise application needs.
The race is on at full speed. What race? The race to bring web-scale economies to a data center near you. Ever since Amazon AWS emerged on the scene, vendors have been furiously engineering solutions to make owned IT infrastructure as cost effective and easy to use as those in the public cloud. Nutanix with its HCI architecture is leading the way in bringing the approach of these large hyper-scale companies to on-premises data centers.
This whitepaper takes a closer look at the available Application Delivery Controller (ADC) solutions and how they measure up against the criteria that matter most. You’ll find: •What environmental challenges you should be addressing with you ADC solution •The 9 key datacenter and cloud architecture challenges the NetScaler helps solve •How the ADC you choose impacts the performance, scale and security of your entire application environment - and ROI
The need for robust datacentre security has never been greater, with CIOs having to account for budget constraints, cloud architectures and flat networks with fewer, natural ‘choke points.’ This whitepaper explores the best application delivery controller for building enterprise cloud networks.
It’s high time we tamed the monster we created! Against a backdrop of sustained and uncontrollable data growth, most of today’s operational problems revolve around backup and recovery. Understanding the hidden costs and implications for data protection strategies is critical, but the complexity of the nebulous and amorphous cloud can make everything hazy. This white paper breaks it down to different dimensions of virtualisation and how to deliver the productivity and flexibility it promises.
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now