Today’s enterprises have higher than ever demands for data and application availability. The rapid digitisation of business processes and increasing expectations from customers and partners for constant uptime is ushering in a new era for IT which is less restricted by manual data protection practices. Telsyte research shows 75 per cent of IT budgets are spent on operations and transformation programs with only 25 per cent left for innovation. To drive more innovation, CIOs must address their number one business priority — reducing operating expenses — and free their organisations from a complex collection of backup, storage and virtualisation systems to ensure applications are online and protected from failures and cyber attacks.
Businesses today often face the same challenges such as exponential data growth, a constant stream of new technologies and flat budgets. These challenges can hold your business back. For those that adopt innovative solutions or fresh approaches, however, these challenges become great opportunities to beat the competition by serving internal and external customers more effectively and efficiently.
Today, there is more pressure than ever for businesses to be always on and always available. The enterprise ecosystem has expanded to include customers, employees, partners, and suppliers — and all of these stakeholders are demanding services be available 24x7x365. With this heightened demand for availability, businesses can’t afford downtime. Every hour that systems are unavailable can significantly impact brand reputation, revenue, customer loyalty, and employee productivity.
Businesses are now operating in a connected world, where customers, partners, and employees require constant access to data and applications through a wide variety of devices and online portals. Many businesses are currently executing digital transformation strategies to satisfy customer and employee demands for constant data access and availability. While they are modernizing their business processes through the use of IT, they find that they also need to modernize their datacenters to ensure the required speed and reliability to consistently deliver a great end-user experience.
What if you could make sense of millions of people, accessing thousands of applications, from thousands of companies all over the world? Now you can. The Businesses @ Work Report uses Okta’s dataset of thousands of customers, applications, and integrations, and millions of daily logins to understand how organizations and people get work done. And we’ve made some interesting discoveries. For example, a surprising number of organisations use BOTH Office 365 and Google Apps. Want to know why? Read Okta’s Businesses @ Work report now.
A financial institution was looking to create a world class process and strategy to automate the data forensics and resolve regulatory requirements across the organisation. This study covers the early implementation and integration stages of a highly successful data-lineage project collaboration between a major financial institution and ASG.
Forrester Wave Report for Privileged Identity Management provides a thorough evaluation of all the vendors offering Privileged Management solutions. Today’s economic environment is forcing S&R professionals to consider alternatives to on-premises solutions and use cloud services. Leaders in the PIM space now offer cloud support, threat mitigation to prevent data breaches, and privileged identity intelligence.
Telecom Service Providers are now able to turn the avalanche of data they have into valuable business insights. These insights play an integral role to help telcos achieve business objectives and promote growth. This whitepaper looks at the 4 key big case data uses for telcos from customer experience management, to network optimisation, operational analytics and data monetisation.
In today’s corporate world, business decision makers need to think like a data scientist to focus on how to improve data approach for better collaboration, and have significant business performances. Find out about the six steps to help businesses recognise, brainstorm and uncover new variables to effectively predict business performances.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption