- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Cyberattacks have evolved to become much more complex, however the core techniques employed by malware are usually recycled and largely unchanged.
Find out how these targeted attacks affect companies in real world cases and why legacy solutions that focus on detection are insufficient to protect secure enterprise data. Included are also 10 preventative measures you can take to prevent a corporate security breach.
Cyber criminals today are deploying sophisticated attacks on enterprises making the role of security professionals much more complex than ever before. Find out the 10 requirements your cybersecurity solution must meet to ensure secure application enablement at every location and how you should widen your RFP selection criteria when choosing a security provider.
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation