- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
How DCIM software improves planning and cuts operational costs
By APC Australia | 28/7/2014
Business executives are challenging their IT staffs to convert data centres from cost centres into producers of business value. This paper demonstrates, through a series of examples, how data centre infrastructure management software tools can simplify operational processes, cut costs, and speed up information delivery. · Data centres can make a significant impact to the bottom line by enabling the business to respond more quickly to market demands · The systems which allow management to leverage real savings consist of modern data centre physical infrastructure (i.e., power and cooling) management software tools · Some data centre operators do not use any physical infrastructure management tools. This can be riskyDownload this now