- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Business executives are challenging their IT staffs to convert data centres from cost centres into producers of business value. This paper demonstrates, through a series of examples, how data centre infrastructure management software tools can simplify operational processes, cut costs, and speed up information delivery.
· Data centres can make a significant impact to the bottom line by enabling the business to respond more quickly to market demands
· The systems which allow management to leverage real savings consist of modern data centre physical infrastructure (i.e., power and cooling) management software tools · Some data centre operators do not use any physical infrastructure management tools. This can be risky