Find out in this whitepaper what enterprises identify as the most important issues with convergence and why enterprises should choose converged systems whose vendors are not only committed to interoperability and open standards but also a high level of flexibility
To win in a competitive marketplace, organizations must combine a variety of data from many sources to extract real, actionable insight. This whitepaper explains how. - Enterprises today are collecting and generating more data than ever before - Business users ask more sophisticated questions and explore data at a level of detail that can tax existing data manage¬ment systems. - With an enterprise data hub, leading organizations are changing the way they think, transforming data from an expense to an asset
Customers of Cloudera and Amazon Web Services (AWS) now have the ability to run the Enterprise Data Hub in the AWS public cloud. - Organization’s want to acquire and combine data to deliver real-time insights to all kinds of users - The Enterprise Data Hub has the flexibility to run a variety of enterprise workloads while meeting enterprise requirements - This joint solution combines large-scale data management/analytics with expertise in cloud computing
In July 2013, VCE commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by re-platforming SAP on VCE™ through factory-integrated systems called VblockTM Systems. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact on their organization of implementing a VCE converged infrastructure solution for SAP.
This whitepaper details the results of a series of interviews conducted by IDC with 11 IT organizations, enterprises, and major service providers that deployed converged infrastructure systems based on Vblock Systems.
IDC believes that advances in technology combined with convergence, consolidation, centralisation and consumerisation drivers are set to change communications business models and the ICT landscape. Read on and enable your business to do more with less.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!