- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
Scaling Virutal Environments with Tintri Smart Storage
By Tintri | 9/1/2015
Tintri VMstore and Tintri Global Center offer IT organizations the best choice for building and scaling virtualized environments. VMstore is the industry’s leading storage solution designed for virtualized environments, and Tintri Global Center adds the visibility and control to enable all VMstore systems to function as one. This winning combination of intelligent storage and deep insight makes Tintri the best choice for simply and predictably scaling storage in virtualized environments.Download this now
Deploying a Next-Generation IPS Infrastructure
By F5 Networks | 12/11/2014
Enterprises require intrusion prevention systems (IPSs) to protect their network against attacks. However, implementing an IPS involves challenges of scale and performance. Leveraging the power of an Application Delivery Controller allows enterprises to efficiently deploy a next-generation IPS infrastructure. •A rising number of malicious attacks has made implementing an intrusion prevention system (IPS) a top priority for enterprises large and small •Ensuring the efficiency of the IPS infrastructure has become more difficult with the increasing ubiquity of encryption •When a next-generation IPS is used, the many benefits of managing IPS from a strategic point of control can be realisedDownload this now
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button