- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- Many vulnerabilities in older Huawei 3G routers won't get patched
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
High performance computing solutions
By Dell | 23/3/2015
Fact is, scientific discovery and product innovation have always relied on great minds dreaming big, and with the help of technology, we are empowered to dream even bigger. We can accomplish amazing things by combining brain power with technological prowess. We can design, test and fly a plane before it is physically built. We can simulate dangerous weather patterns and save lives by creating early warning systems. Even something as complex as crash tests for automobiles is now literally a matter of video screens and computer algorithms.Download this now
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button