This report highlights the increased use of collaborative video tools in field service to ensure technicians have the information and skills to solve problems on a first visit.
Industry experts believe that PaaS will be the enabling technology for what are considered to be next-generation applications: composite, cloud-native applications composed of modular services or microservices, with each service running in its own container and communicating via middleware and network connections.
In today's highly competitive e-commerce landscape, the success of your company directly correlates with how quickly you're able to pinpoint and solve performance issues. After all, poor website performance translates into lost revenue, brand damage and additional support costs for your company. And when it’s peak shopping season, the pressure can be especially overwhelming.
The DevOps movement continues to gather speed, and, according to many, it’s about time. After all, fostering collaboration and transparency across the entire delivery process has been shown to help everyone get great work done quickly. That means faster delivery of software, fewer defects, faster resolution of problems, and better allocation of limited resources.
With fraud costing the property and casualty industry $30 billion each year in the US alone, reducing fraud opportunities will contribute to a company's bottom line immediately and reduce risk exposure. Find out in this case study how a company is able to have real time access to 60 plus years of adjuster claim notes data and how they were able to enhance their warehouse environment.
This research report looks at the future of the workplace, and how employee productivity and business profitability will be impacted. Focusing on the special challenges relevant to businesses with fewer than 100 employees, this whitepaper examines how to manage employees that want to work from home, the use of BYOD computers and tablets, and methods for extracting real world productivity and value from your teams.
Online meetings solutions not only help organisations reduce travel expense but also increases team communication by allowing staff members to stay connected with their remote counterparts. This factsheet looks at how this collaboration tool can help to create a seamless meeting experience.
This white paper looks at how organisations can increase productivity and business agility with the use of web conferencing tools, allowing staff members to collaborate better in their day to day roles. Find out the core features of this solution and how they can result in significant time and cost savings for your business
Employees are more inclined to use their devices of choice to conduct meetings in a location and time that fits them best. Statistics also show that 24% of all meetings are now virtual especially for the younger generation, and these users are looking for simplicity, flexibility and efficiency in their workplace.
This whitepaper looks at why there has been an increase the number of employees self-sourcing for web conferencing tools instead of adopting legacy IT systems that do not deliver the end user experience that they desire and the factors that drive these behaviours.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register