- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
Online meetings solutions not only help organisations reduce travel expense but also increases team communication by allowing staff members to stay connected with their remote counterparts. This factsheet looks at how this collaboration tool can help to create a seamless meeting experience.
This white paper looks at how organisations can increase productivity and business agility with the use of web conferencing tools, allowing staff members to collaborate better in their day to day roles. Find out the core features of this solution and how they can result in significant time and cost savings for your business
Employees are more inclined to use their devices of choice to conduct meetings in a location and time that fits them best. Statistics also show that 24% of all meetings are now virtual especially for the younger generation, and these users are looking for simplicity, flexibility and efficiency in their workplace.
This whitepaper looks at why there has been an increase the number of employees self-sourcing for web conferencing tools instead of adopting legacy IT systems that do not deliver the end user experience that they desire and the factors that drive these behaviours.
With 65% of companies using web conferencing tools and 96% planning to maintain or significantly increase the use of web conferencing, there is no doubt that collaborative meeting tools are essential for a modern enterprise.
This whitepaper explains the importance of equipping the workforce with simplified and effective meeting tools to help promote unity between key business divisions. It also looks at the lost opportunity cost of meetings mismanagement caused by delays.
Business meetings today are no longer restricted to board rooms with increased mobility in the workforce. This change means there is a higher demand for collaboration tools where teams are able to communicate securely and effectively.
This whitepaper looks at the functions and features that are critical to end users when using an online collaborative application for increased business productivity.
Research has shown that only 58% of sales professionals have met or exceeded their quota in 2014. In spite of the negative outlook, 95% of organisations have raised revenue targets for 2015.
This whitepaper includes 5 effective tips to boost your opportunity of achieving this year’s revenue target, including analysing lucrative accounts, conducting an in-depth research on potential clients having the right virtual tools to conduct an online sale, optimum web based collaboration and adapting to the dynamic sales landscape.
Online meetings are ideal for collaboration both within the business and with customers, but too often technology solutions get in the way, creating delays or even missed meetings that can jeopardise opportunities and revenue. This whitepaper looks at: why cloud-based meeting expectations of higher customer satisfaction are not being met, the top 5 user issues reported by sales teams in cloud based meeting applications and how businesses can have assurance that they’ve chosen an enterprise grade communication tools.
Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
This report outlines a solution for IT I&O professionals building out communications and collaboration infrastructure. It’s designed to help define and build the business case for unified communications (UC), including key needs, drivers, and likely benefits of a UC deployment.
- Obama and Bill Gates tout plans to double clean energy research spending
- Imagination hopes Creator board will woo IoT developers to its MIPS platform
- Microsoft's new service makes app developers out of everyday employees
- Microsoft's new premium Office 365 subscription for businesses is here
- Visa will help Swatch's not-so-smart watch make payments in US
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- 5 Adtech companies that have made the US$1bn Unicorn club
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story