With a rapidly changing economy creating both opportunities and risks for almost every business, it’s critical that companies effectively manage this change. To help with that effort, here are 30 best practices, organised into five higher-level categories that are designed to help businesses manage change.
Today's IT leaders are faced with a decision: run the status quo or transform the IT infrastructure. This whitepaper looks at how IT executives can how can leverage hyperconverged systems to realise the most material benefits with the least disruption to people, process, and technology.
- IDC research highlights that more firms are deploying hyperconverged solutions to not only keep up with business objectives but also satisfy budget and operational demands
- Four major challenges companies looking to address: improving resource utilisation, staff productivity, disaster recovery and ensuring business agility
- The differences between reference architectures, integrated systems, and hyperconverged solutions in transformation strategies
The ultimate goal of change management is to continuously align personnel and business processes with technology. Read about the three primary reasons change management has recently become a critical area for IT leaders at mid-size organisations.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing