- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
IT Change Management Automation | How Mid-Size Organizations Can Improve IT Service Quality and Reduce Costs
By Numara | 30/9/2009
The ultimate goal of change management is to continuously align personnel and business processes with technology. Read about the three primary reasons change management has recently become a critical area for IT leaders at mid-size organisations.Download this now