- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Today's IT leaders are faced with a decision: run the status quo or transform the IT infrastructure. This whitepaper looks at how IT executives can how can leverage hyperconverged systems to realise the most material benefits with the least disruption to people, process, and technology.
- IDC research highlights that more firms are deploying hyperconverged solutions to not only keep up with business objectives but also satisfy budget and operational demands
- Four major challenges companies looking to address: improving resource utilisation, staff productivity, disaster recovery and ensuring business agility
- The differences between reference architectures, integrated systems, and hyperconverged solutions in transformation strategies
The ultimate goal of change management is to continuously align personnel and business processes with technology. Read about the three primary reasons change management has recently become a critical area for IT leaders at mid-size organisations.