Application availability is the name of the game for IT organisations. IDC research has determined that application downtime costs exceeding $100,000 per hour is the median, although that cost can run substantially higher for some organisations. Consequently, organisations are willing to invest considerable sums in availability solutions that avoid downtime and ensure smooth business operations.
Businesses today often face the same challenges such as exponential data growth, a constant stream of new technologies and flat budgets. These challenges can hold your business back. For those that adopt innovative solutions or fresh approaches, however, these challenges become great opportunities to beat the competition by serving internal and external customers more effectively and efficiently.
Today, there is more pressure than ever for businesses to be always on and always available. The enterprise ecosystem has expanded to include customers, employees, partners, and suppliers — and all of these stakeholders are demanding services be available 24x7x365. With this heightened demand for availability, businesses can’t afford downtime. Every hour that systems are unavailable can significantly impact brand reputation, revenue, customer loyalty, and employee productivity.
Businesses are now operating in a connected world, where customers, partners, and employees require constant access to data and applications through a wide variety of devices and online portals. Many businesses are currently executing digital transformation strategies to satisfy customer and employee demands for constant data access and availability. While they are modernizing their business processes through the use of IT, they find that they also need to modernize their datacenters to ensure the required speed and reliability to consistently deliver a great end-user experience.
With malware threats growing larger and more challenging to cope with each year, organisations can no longer rely on signature-based scanning of machines to identify these threats. Find out in this whitepaper how a comprehensive approach can ensure threats are automatically detected, isolated, identified, and disrupted well before any damage can be done.
This guide provides 22 specific actions that you can take to more effectively control privileged user accounts and access across your organisation in the context of a maturity model.
Supply chain quality has been the holy grail of manufacturing as issues in this area would impact the customer's experience and create negative repercussions for a company's bottom line. Find out how the enterprise data hub helped an organisation save $15-25 million based on its ability to identify and address supply chain issues in near real time.
With mobile app sales anticipated to reach $151 billion by 2017, there is no denying applications are reshaping the way organisations interact with their clients. This whitepaper looks at the factors that contributes to a compelling experience for the application end user, and how the combination of mobile application analytics and APM solution can provide deep insights that benefits both the CIO and CMO.
It is important to reward your existing clients as they are integral to building brand equity for your business. Find out how a multi-channel customer relationship and loyalty platform not only combines all touch points of your business but also enables you to gain better insights to your clients through feedback and purchase data.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption