Principled Technologies tested database performance of a four-year-old IBM System x3650 M3 server running Windows Server 2003 R3. They also looked at the database performance of two configurations of the Dell PowerEdge R730xd. Find out which configuration performed best in this full report.
Many companies have embraced the cloud - technology services delivered over a network connection - to save money, boost speed and productivity and seize new business opportunities. But fewer have committed to the underlying strategic machinery needed to achieve optimal business benefits from the cloud and ignite outsized success. This Economist Intelligence Unit paper from IBM identifies and explores the five core foundational elements of a mature cloud strategy.
This whitepaper looks at the best practices for protecting sensitive business information while enabling productivity from anywhere. You'll find:
•10 key points to consider with mobility covering security, user experience IT operations and BYOD •How to deliver the seamless, convenient mobile access that people expect •Which comprehensive capabilities you should be looking for in a provider
This whitepaper takes a closer look at two solutions with similar names but otherwise not comparable products and where one outshines the other.
•Learn why although the two products claim similar offers, one doesn't really live up to the marketing •Understand the specific differences between the products so you are better able to make a decision •See why clarity and depth of vision for the future of business - software-defined workplace - is what really sets the two apart
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs