- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Principled Technologies tested database performance of a four-year-old IBM System x3650 M3 server running Windows Server 2003 R3. They also looked at the database performance of two configurations of the Dell PowerEdge R730xd. Find out which configuration performed best in this full report.
Many companies have embraced the cloud - technology services delivered over a network connection - to save money, boost speed and productivity and seize new business opportunities. But fewer have committed to the underlying strategic machinery needed to achieve optimal business benefits from the cloud and ignite outsized success. This Economist Intelligence Unit paper from IBM identifies and explores the five core foundational elements of a mature cloud strategy.
This whitepaper looks at the best practices for protecting sensitive business information while enabling productivity from anywhere. You'll find:
•10 key points to consider with mobility covering security, user experience IT operations and BYOD •How to deliver the seamless, convenient mobile access that people expect •Which comprehensive capabilities you should be looking for in a provider
This whitepaper takes a closer look at two solutions with similar names but otherwise not comparable products and where one outshines the other.
•Learn why although the two products claim similar offers, one doesn't really live up to the marketing •Understand the specific differences between the products so you are better able to make a decision •See why clarity and depth of vision for the future of business - software-defined workplace - is what really sets the two apart
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation