- Top ISPs among least-compliant privacy policies: Centre for Internet Safety
- New DDoS malware targets Linux and Windows systems
- 5 strategies for post-holiday BYOD problems
- Good guys should compete with criminals in buying zero-day vulnerabilities, report says
- BlackHole arrest sending cyber-crims back to exploit drawing board: Websense
Organisations face a juggling act with the need to improve backup and recovery, increase server virtualization, manage data growth, while remaining in operation. Virtualization has complicated the protection landscape, as protecting virtual environments can be a challenge, especially as VMs are quickly and easily created, moved, and deleted in data centres and in the cloud. This white paper explores how new backup systems have been invigorated with future-proof functionality aimed at today’s virtualized environments, offering the backup “fountain of youth”.
Note: This review covers version 8.5 of the software. This software is now in version 9.0. Antivirus program AVG 8.5 Free offers solid features and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Retaining talent: five things that matter the most
- Celebrities and the iPhone 5S top trends for Google search in 2013
- Rising demand for big data analytics skills triggers wage debate
- Facebook's news feed gets more commercial with video ads
- Gmail image handling change criticised for privacy implications