THE BI Survey 16 is based on findings from the world‘s largest and most comprehensive survey of business intelligence end users, conducted from February 2016 to May 2016. In total, 3,137 people responded to the survey with 2,611 answering a series of detailed questions about their usage of a named product. Altogether, 37 products (or groups of products) are analysed in detail.
Many business management or accounting systems offer a form of Business intelligence (BI) module to provide enhanced data visualisation. However, BI involves more than simply arranging data into convenient and attractive visual formats.
We look at the meaning and purpose of BI in more depth and discover how can it deliver real value as part of a business management system.
The BI and analytics platform market's multi year shift from IT-led enterprise reporting to business-led self-service analytics has passed the tipping point. Most new buying is of modern, business-user-centric platforms forcing a new market perspective, significantly reordering the vendor landscape.
This whitepaper aims to empower business users to extract valuable insights from massive volumes of structured and unstructured data. • Insight and agility are critical in today’s cut-throat business environment. • The ability to derive sophisticated, timely, and data-driven answers from complex business questions is tantamount to achieving and maintaining a competitive edge. • Hadoop, an open-source software platform for distributed data storage, processing, and analysis, has become the de facto standard for Big Data projects.
This paper explains why, with big data, it’s not about the type, amount or speed of data, but rather what we do with that data and the speed at which we do it.
• Business intelligence reports and dashboards simply won’t give you with the level of detail and agility you need • Analytics can help gain a competitive advantage, but developing analytics maturity will help sustain that • This paper walks through each step of the analytics maturity journey, providing insights into the capabilities and tools to consider
Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
Surprise incidences of downtime in server rooms and remote wiring closets lead to sleepless nights for many IT managers. Most can recount horror stories about how bad luck, human error, or just simple incompetence brought their server rooms down. This paper analyzes several of these incidents and makes recommendations for how a basic monitoring system can help reduce the occurrence of these unanticipated events.
Cloud computing is changing the way enterprises do business. Learn about 5 security areas you should ask your cloud provider about during your evaluation process.
Forbes Article: Oracle Sales Cloud is the Secret Sauce Behind Oracle's Success Read how Oracle Sales Cloud helped Oracle increase annual revenue to $37 billion.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).