- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Google will no longer suppress images in Gmail messages
- Mozilla advises webmasters to implement X-Frame-Options security header
- Hacker sentenced to 18 months for peddling computer access to US national security lab
- Phishing gang suspected of £1 million theft found with hand grenade
Anittel Group has provided managed technology and connectivity services to organisations for more than 15 years, expanding to become one of the world’s largest full-service, IT and telecommunications companies. Previously, Anittel deployed an in-built antivirus solution as part of its managed service offering, which addressed a number of its customers’ needs, except for individual malware infections, which occurred as often as a several times a week. In this case study, find out what they did to solve this problem.
Angry IP Scanner (or simply ipscan) is an open-source and cross-platform network scanner designed to be fast and simple to use. It scans IP addresses ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- ACCC drafts mobile, transmission, fixed line regulation intentions
- IN PICTURES: Riverbed end of year party (Melbourne)
- NBN Co should stick to network construction, not retail services: iiNet
- IN PICTURES: The Missing Link Client Christmas Party - The Museum of Contemporary Art
- High Court reinstates TPG's $2 million fine