When Bega Cheese acquired Tatura Milk Industries and became an ASXlisted company, new management and statutory reporting requirements created a need to improve its group-level analytics capabilities. Bega’s senior executives launched an analytics initiative that uses IBM technologies to automatically generate detailed financial information, including a monthly interactive dashboard for its board members as well as statutory reports for the ASX. The benefits give board members and the executive anytime, anywhere mobile access to insight. Saves one day per month on board reporting. Saves six days per year on ASX reporting. Improves information quality by harnessing robust data sources.
In this whitepaper, we look at how new collaboration tools enable global executives to get more out of teams and make faster decisions. However, these teams feel restricted by outdated communication methods that lead to slower decision making and ultimately wasted time and money. Download to hear from the most enthusiastic adopters of collaboration tools and the benefits they have seen in their workplace.
A quantitative report from the Aberdeen group found that organisations that lead their field in predictive analytics significantly outperform their rivals in business performance. This survey explores how individual sales and marketing organisations that adopt an analytical approach maximise their customer retention rate, their average value of sales and their operating profit margin.
Aberdeen Group conducts independent primary research in information technology through the aggregation of research surveys, interviews and data analysis.
While data is being generated at unprecedented levels, decision makers need to know what is happening on the ground now in order to optimise the future. Analytics-driven organisations can outperform their competitors by connecting people to trusted information, allowing others to make real-time decisions with confidence. Read more to gain market insights on how to keep on top of the data flow.
In this paper, we will discuss how cloud-based services, predictive analytics, social media analytics, big data, and mobile computing are combining to take business intelligence beyond traditional boundaries and transform the way critical decisions are made. We will also highlight Information Builders’ solutions and share two use cases, which demonstrate how two organisations – a law enforcement agency and a retailer – might use available tools and technologies to tap into the wealth of information available.
In this paper, we explore the benefits of BI and analytics and provide key reasons why organisations should buy, not build, these capabilities into Saas applications: lower total cost of ownership (TCO), quick time to value (weeks, not months), and analytics capabilities that you pilot and price to quickly gauge user experience and potential. Read now.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE