Today's customer and employees are tech-enabled and are engaging with businesses in new ways through social networks. This whitepaper looks at how companies can proactively monitor and manage alarms, performance and SLAs across dynamic and complex environments.
APIs are probably the most critical component in digital business design and has the power to unlock new revenue channels. This whitepaper looks at a framework that can help eBusiness executives cut through the confusion, identify how APIs can add value to business, and collaborate with their IT management colleagues in building an API strategy that will power their digital business transformation.
In order to satisfy growing customer and business demands, companies have recognised the need to continuously deliver innovative and high quality applications
In this whitepaper, find out how organisations can eliminate development constraints, accelerate speed of application delivery without compromising on quality and streamline the delivery pipeline.
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations.
Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
The mobile workforce needs dependable, high-speed network connectivity to get the job done. This whitepaper looks at how refreshing client fleets with built-in 4G LTE technology lets employees take the internet with them - boosting flexibility, productivity and cost-efficiency.
To accelerate the release of high-quality software apps and updates, you have to accelerate development and testing. That’s hard to do if you’re stuck with a lot of sluggish, error-prone manual processes. How do you move forward? Follow the lead of a head software tester and her team - and get started on the journey to continuous everything: automatically deploy resources as needed in an environment that meets ALL test requirements, support a wide range of applications: web, mobile, and cloud, spend less time troubleshooting the deployment, and more time actually testing.
This whitepaper shares information about the next generation of ADC deployment and how the importance of that breakthrough rings loud and clear among IT executives.
· Data centres finally have a more efficient high-availability deployment option for application delivery controllers
· Deploying ADCs in ‘active-active clusters', instead of ‘active-passive’ involves multiple active ADCs sharing the load simultaneously
· The latest version of one of the industry’s most respected ADCs is the first to support active-active clustering
This white paper outlines the driving forces behind businesses establishing corporate application stores, the benefits of such an approach, and what to seek in a solution that supports this strategy. • The next wave of mobility is coming at us in the form of mobile applications. • Savvy companies are deploying commercial and custom mobile applications for their lines of business • Organisations must devise a viable strategy for managing the applications that employees will use on mobile devices
Mobile devices are not just another type of endpoint. Inherent features (e.g., camera, accelerometer, proximity sensor, etc.) coupled with the always-connected, readily available nature of these devices represent an opportunity for improvement in enterprise user productivity.
Enterprises can begin to realize this potential by allowing use of corporate data in both custom-built and commercially available mobile apps. Mobile workflows resulting from interactions between these apps can be faster and more intuitive than those on a PC. However, the need to always retain control over corporate data should give an enterprise pause before sanctioning the widespread use of sensitive business information on mobile devices.
Looking to improve your customer service? This whitepaper lists 52 apps that offer comprehensive platforms and innovative tools to engage and interact with customers at every stage of the relationship – with live chat, co-browsing, integrated social communications, and much more.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.