Today, there is more pressure than ever for businesses to be always on and always available. The enterprise ecosystem has expanded to include customers, employees, partners, and suppliers — and all of these stakeholders are demanding services be available 24x7x365. With this heightened demand for availability, businesses can’t afford downtime. Every hour that systems are unavailable can significantly impact brand reputation, revenue, customer loyalty, and employee productivity.
Businesses are now operating in a connected world, where customers, partners, and employees require constant access to data and applications through a wide variety of devices and online portals. Many businesses are currently executing digital transformation strategies to satisfy customer and employee demands for constant data access and availability. While they are modernizing their business processes through the use of IT, they find that they also need to modernize their datacenters to ensure the required speed and reliability to consistently deliver a great end-user experience.
The speed and scale of technology adoption by enterprises and consumers today are unprecedented. Professional services firms are under pressure to deliver better value to their clients but may not have fully captured the potential of technology. Find out in this infographic how firms can use integrated technologies as growth engines and critical points to consider before deployment.
APIs are probably the most critical component in digital business design and has the power to unlock new revenue channels. This whitepaper looks at a framework that can help eBusiness executives cut through the confusion, identify how APIs can add value to business, and collaborate with their IT management colleagues in building an API strategy that will power their digital business transformation.
In order to satisfy growing customer and business demands, companies have recognised the need to continuously deliver innovative and high quality applications
In this whitepaper, find out how organisations can eliminate development constraints, accelerate speed of application delivery without compromising on quality and streamline the delivery pipeline.
With mobile app sales anticipated to reach $151 billion by 2017, there is no denying applications are reshaping the way organisations interact with their clients. This whitepaper looks at the factors that contributes to a compelling experience for the application end user, and how the combination of mobile application analytics and APM solution can provide deep insights that benefits both the CIO and CMO.
The use of mobile applications by consumers has evolved the way businesses interact with their clients. This whitepaper looks at why it is critical for companies to address mobile app performance across all phases of the app lifecycle to ensure an excellent end user experience and how to better understand end user needs through mobile app analytics.
With the rise of the API opening new revenue opportunities and maximising customer value, find out the best practices for designing results-focused APIs and the different API styles to adopt to meet business goals.
When selecting a server for running your applications, a number of factors come into play, such as performance, response time, reliability, and available rack space. Those businesses seeking a space-efficient platform that provides excellent performance and mirrored resiliency would do well to consider the new Dell PowerEdge R630, a dense, 1U server designed to handle your complex and demanding enterprise applications.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms