- Patch your Cisco firewall now unless your company has no secrets
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- Better bug-bounty reports helped Facebook hone in on 2015's surge in critical flaws
- ADF to escalate social media war on Daesh
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
The speed and scale of technology adoption by enterprises and consumers today are unprecedented. Professional services firms are under pressure to deliver better value to their clients but may not have fully captured the potential of technology. Find out in this infographic how firms can use integrated technologies as growth engines and critical points to consider before deployment.
APIs are probably the most critical component in digital business design and has the power to unlock new revenue channels. This whitepaper looks at a framework that can help eBusiness executives cut through the confusion, identify how APIs can add value to business, and collaborate with their IT management colleagues in building an API strategy that will power their digital business transformation.
In order to satisfy growing customer and business demands, companies have recognised the need to continuously deliver innovative and high quality applications
In this whitepaper, find out how organisations can eliminate development constraints, accelerate speed of application delivery without compromising on quality and streamline the delivery pipeline.
With mobile app sales anticipated to reach $151 billion by 2017, there is no denying applications are reshaping the way organisations interact with their clients. This whitepaper looks at the factors that contributes to a compelling experience for the application end user, and how the combination of mobile application analytics and APM solution can provide deep insights that benefits both the CIO and CMO.
The use of mobile applications by consumers has evolved the way businesses interact with their clients. This whitepaper looks at why it is critical for companies to address mobile app performance across all phases of the app lifecycle to ensure an excellent end user experience and how to better understand end user needs through mobile app analytics.
With the rise of the API opening new revenue opportunities and maximising customer value, find out the best practices for designing results-focused APIs and the different API styles to adopt to meet business goals.
When selecting a server for running your applications, a number of factors come into play, such as performance, response time, reliability, and available rack space. Those businesses seeking a space-efficient platform that provides excellent performance and mirrored resiliency would do well to consider the new Dell PowerEdge R630, a dense, 1U server designed to handle your complex and demanding enterprise applications.
This report demonstrates how enterprises can leverage their existing footprint of market-leading application delivery controllers for both instrumentation and policy enforcement.
· The ability to observe, diagnose, and subsequently improve the performance of business-critical applications is essential
· The challenge of establishing an effective application visibility and control function is only growing as tech trends become more widespread
· A next-generation application visibility solution can efficiently and economically deliver unprecedented insight into virtual desktops, mobile and cloud services
This whitepaper explores how a multi-dimensional scaling strategy is requisite to building a service delivery fabric for optimising the delivery of web, mobile and cloud-based applications. · An enterprise cloud network is one that embodies the characteristics and capabilities that define public cloud services · Only software-based architecture enables businesses to scale up, scale out and scale in · Businesses can leverage the network as an enabling technology to improve IT agility and responsiveness when delivering applications and services
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- House bill would prevent patchwork of state laws banning smartphone encryption
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation
- Virgin customer loyalty program, initiatives help deliver solid first-half results
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- 6 lessons in CRM project management: What brands would do differently next time