Application availability is the name of the game for IT organisations. IDC research has determined that application downtime costs exceeding $100,000 per hour is the median, although that cost can run substantially higher for some organisations. Consequently, organisations are willing to invest considerable sums in availability solutions that avoid downtime and ensure smooth business operations.
Today's customer and employees are tech-enabled and are engaging with businesses in new ways through social networks. This whitepaper looks at how companies can proactively monitor and manage alarms, performance and SLAs across dynamic and complex environments.
There has been a shift of priorities for IT professionals from cost savings and quality of service to a need for innovation and delivering fresh user experience for mobile applications. This whitepaper looks at the demand for next generation tooling to facilitate a higher level of visibility, automation and control across the whole application delivery process.
Many organisations have their IT department divided into subgroups of specialists responsible for managing a particular component in the business. Enterprises are now recognising the limitations of this approach and are converting to a more agile method to delivering new services and revenue generating applications.
This whitepaper looks at the benefits of unified monitoring and how it can help companies to reduce operational costs and complexity in an enterprise data centre.
This Dummies Guide explains the relatively new frontier of application-aware network performance management in an easy-to-understand and straightforward way.
Find out, what the biggest challenges today’s networks are facing – from BYOD and Voice over IP to increasing complexity and why the end user’s experience is what really matters.
Enterprises require intrusion prevention systems (IPSs) to protect their network against attacks. However, implementing an IPS involves challenges of scale and performance. Leveraging the power of an Application Delivery Controller allows enterprises to efficiently deploy a next-generation IPS infrastructure. •A rising number of malicious attacks has made implementing an intrusion prevention system (IPS) a top priority for enterprises large and small •Ensuring the efficiency of the IPS infrastructure has become more difficult with the increasing ubiquity of encryption •When a next-generation IPS is used, the many benefits of managing IPS from a strategic point of control can be realised
This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs).
• Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
The PDF is the most widely used file type among business professionals, and now IT pros are beginning to recognize that Adobe’s Acrobat Standard software is not the only choice application available. This whitepaper lists nine common factors that might motivate you to switch.
Traditional models of enterprise collaboration, specifically traditional tool-centred approaches that require the user to break context to communicate are not effective in social media management. Increasingly, today's enterprise collaboration need to reflect the best of consumer style social models, preserve both context and history and provide appropriate media support. In this whitepaper, we look at how to bridge this collaboration gap.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms