- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
The Dell Engineered Solutions for VMware EVO: RAIL deliver a transformative user experience for virtual infrastructure, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), private cloud and general purpose workloads. The Dell Engineered Solutions for VMware EVO: RAIL combine Dell 2U/4 node servers and virtual infrastructure management software from VMware into a software-defined appliance, helping customers achieve faster time-to-value, provide elasticity to their environments, and enable greater ease of use for their infrastructure and application workload delivery.
VMware EVO:RAIL combines VMware compute, networking, and storage resources into a hyper-converged infrastructure appliance to create a simple, easy to deploy, all-in-one solution offered by Qualified EVO:RAIL Partners.
The Dell Engineered Solutions for VMware EVO: RAIL is a pre-configured, fully integrated, hyper-converged appliance designed to help you deploy applications faster, scale up and down easier, and better manage infrastructure and workload delivery. This turnkey integrated system can deploy VMs in only minutes from the moment you power up. The solution scales quickly to meet growing user and business needs. And the system delivers greater ease of use thanks to an intuitive and integrated user interface that simplifies configuration and management.