- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
Tooling up for collaboration: Virtual meetings that drive business results
By LogMeIn | 8/10/2015
With 65% of companies using web conferencing tools and 96% of that planning to maintain or significantly increase the use of web conferencing, there is no doubt this collaborative tool is essential for enterprise success with increased mobility. <p> This whitepaper stresses the importance of equipping the workforce with simplified and effective meeting tools that can help promote unity within and between key business divisions. It also looks at the lost opportunity cost of meetings mismanagement caused by delays.Download this now
Quickly Delivering Products to Market
By Idvio | 19/2/2014
Manufacturing is held back when designer, development, production and logistics teams are dispersed across continents, and face-to-face meetings are crucial to keep projects on path. This whitepaper details how video calling and conferencing is technology’s answer to better team communications, as well as lowering costs and increasing time to market.Download this now
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button