- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
Consolidating organisational communications can provide far-reaching competitive advantages through productivity gains and cost savings. Yet many organizations still hesitate to deploy more complex unified communications (UC) capabilities that can generate big returns, such as enterprise voice and audio/video conferencing. This whitepaper looks at: why in-house expertise to deploy and manage a full UC solution is the major factor holding organisations back, how a solution designed for your unique environment can provide the most benefits and where organisational communications can be streamlined to meet high availability requirements and service needs.
This white paper provides business insight after an extensive analysis of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) associated with IP and legacy TDM (Time Division Multiplexing) telephony systems in 236 different corporate environments worldwide.
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity