- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
This paper describes how a cloud Services User achieves the true benefits of cloud services and sends warning messages to the providers, hosting companies and telecommunications firms. It also provides clues on how a customer can gain better value from services offered by the new cloud companies and Hosting businesses.
This eBook provides an in-depth overview of UC: what it is, the capabilities it can provide to small and medium businesses, what’s required to implement it, and how it can improve your business. Download this free eBook now!
This white paper explores how several small businesses are using advanced telecommunications strategies to improve, streamline, and above all serve their customers in ways that help drive revenue and growth. Read on for top tips.
Recently, there has been an increasing interest in deploying IPTV services among telecom operators who provide broadband access services to residential subscribers. This paper details the solution for delivering IPTV service in telco networks.
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity