- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
This paper presents a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the User Virtualization Platform on organizations having shared server-based computing environment.
Pure Storage set out with a simple mission: to create a purpose-built storage array that overcomes these barriers. The result is the Pure Storage FlashArray and its tightly-coupled software, the Purity Operating Environment. When compared to a disk array, the FlashArray is: - 10X faster (on both IOPS and latency); - 10X more efficient in power, space, and cooling; - More reliable on enterprise workloads; - So simple that it installs in minutes; and - Less costly than the $5 per GB that is the going rate for performance disk.
To support its team of 300 physicians and 20 offsite facilities, the technical staff of Riverview Hospital in Noblesville, Indiana, require a performance-focused infrastructure for its electronic health records. The speed at which doctors can retrieve patient data is determined by the response times of this server and the performance of its database. In this casestudy, we look at how its caregivers can spend more time with their patients rather than an application.
Organisations face a juggling act with the need to improve backup and recovery, increase server virtualization, manage data growth, while remaining in operation. Virtualization has complicated the protection landscape, as protecting virtual environments can be a challenge, especially as VMs are quickly and easily created, moved, and deleted in data centres and in the cloud. This white paper explores how new backup systems have been invigorated with future-proof functionality aimed at today’s virtualized environments, offering the backup “fountain of youth”.
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity