Underpinning the global economy is a vast infrastructure that is inherently complex. However, excess complexity that manifests itself in lack of innovation or poor customer service is a significant problem causing real and quantifiable business damage today, according to a survey of 749 business managers conducted in 2015 by Harvard Business Review Analytic Services.
The good news is that many organisations acknowledge they have a problem with excess complexity, and many have taken steps to better manage it. Read this paper to find out more.
The heart of Ballance Agri-Nutrients is helping farmers create sustainable, viable businesses. To drive better on-site productivity and profitability for its farmers, Ballance needed the right foundation for establishing its company's digital future.
While business analytics can unlock the future through well-informed decisions, an emerging challenge is that the surging volume of data threatens to overwhelm current generation business intelligence systems. For example, while SAP and SAP HANA represented transformational advances in the past, today’s Big Data workloads are straining those systems.
In this whitepaper, Advent One investigates recent milestones in the evolution of SAP and SAP HANA and explores a collaboration between SAP and IBM that answers the challenges placed upon existing databases and servers with a new architecture.
Digital transformation is directly related to the changing digital economy with individuals, businesses, and society becoming interconnected in real-time, supported by technology.
Almost all small businesses (firms with 10-99 employees) and midsize firms (with 100-999 employees) have some digital transformation resources in place: collaboration software, powerful computing and communications resources, cloud computing. But effective deployment and integration are needed to bring your firm to the next level of business performance.
Scaling SMEs: Building a flexible platform for growth is an Economist Intelligence Unit report that discusses how highgrowth small and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs) are scaling their organisations to provide resources for growth whilst ensuring flexibility to respond quickly to changes in market conditions; the role of technology in scaling SMEs; and success factors in scaling headcount. The findings of this briefing paper are based on desk research and on in-depth interviews conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit with founders and managers of SMEs and other experts.
Due to explosive growth, it became clear that the company needed to improve the technology it relied on to run the business. This led the company to embark on a journey to select, implement, and benefit from an integrated business solution that would enable it to communicate more effectively with business partners, make more informed decisions, and sustain continued growth.
Download this paper to find out:
- What do we mean by Cloud?
- Cloud and Mobility are driving IT spending growth in small and midsize businesses
- Cloud engagements work for big firms, but where are they working for small ones?
- Attitudes towards Cloud are changing, and adoption is growing despite some security worries
- Cost savings and flexibility continue to encourage Cloud use
- Essential Guidance
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
In July 2013, VCE commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realize by re-platforming SAP on VCE™ through factory-integrated systems called VblockTM Systems. The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact on their organization of implementing a VCE converged infrastructure solution for SAP.
Given how deeply businesses rely on their SAP systems, it’s simple to see that maximizing performance and uptime is critical. What’s not so simple is figuring out how to understand, let alone optimize, performance in these complex, dynamic, and interrelated ecosystems. This paper offers five best practices that can help administrators more effectively measure and improve SAP performance.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!