This Best Practices Guide for deploying Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) on Tintri VMstore systems will assist individuals who are responsible for the design and deployment of Tintri VMstore systems for running RHEV environments. This document will discuss configuration of the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager (RHEV-M) and configuring host servers in a RHEV cluster, using Tintri per-VM features to deploy, configure and manage data protection of virtual machines (VMs) hosted on Tintri VMstores.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Check your Future Risk