- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Holiday security risks are in the real world too, not just online
- Other browser makers follow Google's lead, revoke rogue certificates
- Exploring the influence of Finjan's proactive content security
- World of Spycraft: NSA and CIA Spied in Online Games
Gartner reports that Business Intelligence, Mobile Technologies and Cloud Computing rank 1-2-3 as the 2013 Global CIO Technology Priorities. These three trends, labelled the “Perfect Storm” of new technologies, are transforming every link in the IT value chain, promising to deliver more efficient, responsive and dynamic IT operations. But this also means massive shifts in the way IT applications and services are created, deployed and maintained. This whitepaper aims to help you begin the journey to efficient modern data management
DriverScanner scans your computer and provides you with a list of drivers that need to be updated. All you have to do, then, is simply ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- In Pictures: Microsoft's most monumental hits, misses, and moments of 2013
- In Pictures: 11 holiday gift ideas for IT executives
- In Pictures: The Mother of All Demos - The 1968 presentation that sparked a tech revolution
- Goldman Sachs, with 10,000 tech workers, embraces open systems
- Citrix adds new pricing, capacity options for GoToMeeting web conferencing product
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices