This case study looks at how Galaxy Macau were able to create a reliable, scalable network infrastructure to keep pace with expanding operations and provide their guests and customers with a seamless mobile experience.
Hospitals of the future will have a heavier reliance on intelligence from real-time healthcare applications and connected devices to improve workflow, safety and costs. Find out hospitals can become more cost efficient and improve patient safety through a solid networking infrastructure.
Today's educational technology is reshaping how students are learning and gaining access to educational materials. Increased mobility and access means that security and protecting student safety and privacy and monitoring network activities has become a priority. Find out how these issues can be addressed to bring schools a step closer to achieving the objectives of online learning with a safe and secure BYOD approach.
Educational institutions face major challenges when trying to connect mobile devices and maintain applications within their network. In this whitepaper, find out how Alamanda College was able implement a state-of-the-art network to cater to 790 students and 64 staff focusing on a high end and stable core.
Much has been written about cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security as significant forces that are transforming information technology and business, but what about their impact on networking?
This paper explores the implications of cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social business and the evolving IT security landscape on data centre and enterprise networks and the changes that organisations will need to make in order to capitalise on these technology forces.
In today’s networking landscape, it is no longer adequate to have a DNS infrastructure that simply responds to queries. This whitepaper looks at how you can utilise a comprehensive, secure, and scalable DNS solution that not only provides low latency and high throughput, but also ensures availability of essential infrastructure to enable your organisation to both grow and stay protected without the need for frequent infrastructure upgrades.
This infographic looks at the state of DNS threats around the world today. Find out the top 12 DNS attacks, why the impact of attacks can cost companies more than $100,000 per hour, and where majority of the attacks are stemming from.
Remote offices, branch offices and small businesses have dramatically stepped up their adoption of new technology to help them run everything from typical business applications to cutting-edge solutions that differentiate their organizations. But that rapid run-up in new technology deployments has often come with a cost: increased infrastructure complexity that has become harder and more expensive to manage. This whitepaper looks at how to get the best out of complex infrastructure through converged systems.
VMware EVO:RAIL combines VMware compute, networking, and storage resources into a hyper-converged infrastructure appliance to create a simple, easy to deploy, all-in-one solution offered by Qualified EVO:RAIL Partners.
Design and deploy a virtualised Microsoft SharePoint solution for up to 5,000 users on PowerEdge R630 with Hyper-V. This reference architecture guide provides enterprise application virtualisation design principles and best practices for high availability at every layer of the deployment: infrastructure, hypervisor and application. You'll also find information regarding hardware abstraction, resource consolidation, hardware and networking components, high-level technical specifications and deployment verification.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs