This white paper outlines the driving forces behind businesses establishing corporate application stores, the benefits of such an approach, and what to seek in a solution that supports this strategy. • The next wave of mobility is coming at us in the form of mobile applications. • Savvy companies are deploying commercial and custom mobile applications for their lines of business • Organisations must devise a viable strategy for managing the applications that employees will use on mobile devices
This fun and helpful slideshow provides am A-Z glossary of useful terms and concepts every IT worker should know when implementing a mobile device management strategy. • Learn the different challenges between Android and iOS, with particular regard for fragmentation • Keep in mind supporting infrastructure and systems like cloud computing and Wi-Fi • Avoid user guides with content that could rival War & Peace
Businesses want to put an IT strategy for management and operation in place before officially assimilating mobile devices, but the solution doesn't have to be that difficult. • This guide describes twelve best practices for Mobile Device Management (MDM) • The first eight principles are the essentials that every organisation needs to adopt. The last four are advanced practices that will help take you to the next level. • Whether you need to cover the basics or step up MDM, this guide will start you on your way
This whitepaper explores the complex and growing trend of mobility in the enterprise by comparing its lifecycle to the creation of our universe. • Much like the big bang, mobility began when in a white-hot burst of innovation the very first smartphone was born • For mobility’s transformative potential to be realized, IT needs to become a business partner that understands business drivers • Like our ever-expanding cosmos, mobility’s potential can be realised through a rational, analytic, and comprehensive understanding
This document is designed to give you MDM best practices to provide maximum control over mobile devices, reducing risks to your corporate data without jeopardising employee productivity. •You can set it up so that you don’t have to do anything if devices fall out of compliance •Many of your decisions will be grounded in the regulations for your industry •Maintenance will be easier if, as much as it is possible, you treat all your users the same way
That’s right, the top reasons you don't need MDM. Who says mobile and social technologies are here to stay? This satirical whitepaper outlines why it might be good to just “wait out” the trends of BYOD and MDM.
• Understand why allowing mobile, flexibility & security is a slippery slope to the whims of the masses • Learn 10 "new excuses" that will convince anyone why you don’t need to implement MDM • Find out why visiting your IT Help desk is more fun than going to Disneyworld and Las Vegas combined
With iOS 8, Apple has acknowledged the need for tighter IT controls through its addition of business-ready MDM features. But alone, they aren’t enough to meet enterprise security requirements. Get 5 tips to consider with new iOS 8 features.
Mid-market companies are growing faster than enterprises, making mobile productivity even more crucial. Good Technology surveyed 400+ mid-market organizations to ascertain what they’re doing with mobility, and why MDM and mobile email are only the beginning. Get the results in this research report and see how your organization stacks up.
Cultivating customer loyalty today is more challenging than in the past. This paper explains why creating closer customer relationships depends on master data management.
• Customers today expect all of your attention, instant access to information, and a uniform brand experience • If you can get fast access to data and respond quickly and correctly, results can include closer customer relationships and fierce loyalty • With MDM, an organization that lacked a single trusted view can instantly respond in real time, take advantage of opportunities, avert problems before they escalate
Constant connectivity is causing a shift in worker expectations. This whitepaper demonstrates how an effective mobility strategy empowers users and improves business performance without compromising essential IT controls. • Employees and business leaders expect constant connectivity, diverse collaboration tools and on-demand access to enterprise applications • If user expectations don’t align with business requirements, decision makers must find a common ground • By adopting a comprehensive, integrated solution, organizations can quickly and flexibly add new capabilities
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.