As organisations strive to securely deliver high-quality, high-availability services to their user communities, they need to grapple with the cost control and ever-changing user populations, access points, and applications. But that is only part of a larger challenge related to identity and access management (IAM). As the importance of services being delivered solely to the right people, with the right privileges, this is becoming more difficult to achieve. Click to download!
Identity and access intelligence is not only reshaping the nature of defence against a wide range of threats. It is equipping businesses with the insight they need to understand the changes transforming IT and embrace them in a secure manner. In this paper, we describe the nature of identity and access intelligence and the factors that are driving this important aspect of security evolution. Download now.
The rapid adoption of Internet-enabled consumer devices has had a major impact on enterprise mobility strategies. This research shows that many BYOD programs are initially driven by access to email, and also indicates that organisations may be underestimating the implications for security and network architectures. View the full research paper.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.