Today's IT leaders are faced with a decision: run the status quo or transform the IT infrastructure. This whitepaper looks at how IT executives can how can leverage hyperconverged systems to realise the most material benefits with the least disruption to people, process, and technology.
- IDC research highlights that more firms are deploying hyperconverged solutions to not only keep up with business objectives but also satisfy budget and operational demands
- Four major challenges companies looking to address: improving resource utilisation, staff productivity, disaster recovery and ensuring business agility
- The differences between reference architectures, integrated systems, and hyperconverged solutions in transformation strategies
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.