IT transformation enabled by Hyperconverged Systems
By EMC Corporation | 2/3/2015
Today's IT leaders are faced with a decision: run the status quo or transform the IT infrastructure. This whitepaper looks at how IT executives can how can leverage hyperconverged systems to realise the most material benefits with the least disruption to people, process, and technology. <br> <ul> <li>IDC research highlights that more firms are deploying hyperconverged solutions to not only keep up with business objectives but also satisfy budget and operational demands</li> <li>Four major challenges companies looking to address: improving resource utilisation, staff productivity, disaster recovery and ensuring business agility </li> <li>The differences between reference architectures, integrated systems, and hyperconverged solutions in transformation strategies</li> </ul> </br>Download this now
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split