An organization’s ability to be competitive locally and globally has become inseparable from decisions made within its datacenter. Today’s IT departments are expected to move quickly with the businesses they support and ultimately be a key contributor to initiatives designed to improve a business’ bottom line, expand its revenue streams, or strengthen its relationships with customers.
Enterprises — whether in manufacturing, energy, healthcare, IT, or other industry verticals — need to have devices and systems installed and functioning for the long term at peak performance. This whitepaper looks at the role of LogMeIn, a provider of cloud-based connectivity services, in the important market of video-aided remote support.
Developing effective private cloud management and implementation plans is a top priority for many IT decision makers. Highly integrated management environments can monitor and optimize complex, heterogeneous private cloud applications, while infrastructure can provide IT staff with self-service provisioning capabilities and tools to automate many routine processes and workflows. This white paper discusses industry-wide views on private cloud management trends and priorities, while case studies highlight the benefits of using enhanced architecture and highlight the lessons learned.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!