- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
The IDC MarketScape report utilises a rigorous scoring methodology that produces a definitive assessment of each vendor's current market capabilities as well as strategies for competing in the future.
This quarterly report from the IBM X-Force research and development team provides a closer look at today’s security risks – from new threats arising from within the Internet of Things, to the sources of malware and botnet infections.
IBM commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realise by deploying IBM MQ (previously named IBM WebSphereMQ). Drawing its findings from in-depths interviews to create a composite organisation, this Forrester whitepaper from IBM outlines the benefits and costs of deploying IBM’s MQ solution across the enterprise.
By taking advantage of ready-to- use virtual services and environments, you can significantly expedite new projects, reduce dependency on IT teams and create an environment for business agility. •Executives often employ business process management (BPM), to enhance agility •BPM uses software and services to identify, document, automate and continuously improve business processes •Address customer and IT-related challenges more effectively and help transform your enterprise to a BPM-focused, globally integrated organisation
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- 5 Adtech companies that have made the US$1bn Unicorn club
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story