This report examines the challenges and evaluation criteria of three organisations looking to address gaps in their existing analytics. The research subjects included a multi-national biotechnology firm, a global petrochemical firm, and a mid-sized financial services firm. And although unique in industry, they shared common challenges including: Challenges with legacy solutions, the limitations presented by their default reporting tools, and difficulty in seeing the “full picture” when conducting analysis.
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?