This report examines the challenges and evaluation criteria of three organisations looking to address gaps in their existing analytics. The research subjects included a multi-national biotechnology firm, a global petrochemical firm, and a mid-sized financial services firm. And although unique in industry, they shared common challenges including: Challenges with legacy solutions, the limitations presented by their default reporting tools, and difficulty in seeing the “full picture” when conducting analysis.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now