A new Gartner Magic Quadrant report shows Nimble solidly in the “Leaders” category for General Purpose Disk Arrays – in fact, Nimble is the industry leader in “Completeness of Vision”.
Download the full report and find out why Gartner is so positive about Nimble’s vision and execution. You will learn:
· Gartner’s opinion about the 3 key attributes upon which Nimble’s success is based
· What Gartner has to say about Nimble’s InfoSight Predictive Analytics capabilities
· Gartner’s assessment of the overall strengths of Nimble’s Flash offerings
Digital transformation is vital for business growth, but working out what to do and how to do it remains difficult for IT and business leaders. Gartner can help with its latest predictions for key aspects of the IT world, which highlight, among other things, the importance of business algorithms.
The storage vendor landscape is rapidly changing as established vendors reorganize and emerging storage vendors grow their market credibility. We outline vendor product and marketing strategies, their strengths and weaknesses, and their ability to meet the expectations of I&O leads for GPDAs.
Web conferencing is emblematic of the dynamic blend of content and collaboration in the digital workplace. Conferencing markets converge as audio, video and Web mix with persistent spaces to enable faster decisions and remote teamwork.
For the eighteenth consecutive year, Check Point has been positioned in the "Leaders" quadrant in the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls1. Gartner evaluates each vendor’s Enterprise Network Firewall offerings on a scale of completeness of vision and ability to execute.
Managed security services is a mature market with offerings from established service providers. This Magic Quadrant presents enterprise buyers with advice on selecting MSS providers to support global service requirements.
Gartner has positioned Check Point as a Leader in the Mobile Data Protection (MDP) Magic Quadrant for the eighth consecutive year.1 Gartner evaluates each company’s MDP offerings on a scale of completeness of vision and ability execute.
Read the full report to see which vendors made it to the Magic Quadrant, compare their strengths and cautions, and see what Gartner says about Check Point.
With so many Information Technology solutions available to choose from today, many organizations put their trust in the experience, insight and advice of Gartner, and their industry-leading analysts. Trend Micro’s portfolio of solutions meets and exceeds Gartner’s recommendations on how to devise a server protection strategy. Precisely how Trend Micro does it is detailed in this whitepaper. Read now.
This paper discusses the most critical factors to consider when selecting a solution to support a mobile BI environment, covering such important items as functionality, security, administration, and usability. Read now.
If you don’t get security right in virtual environments, you may have trouble moving safely to the cloud. VMware and Trend Micro bring you a newsletter featuring a Gartner Research Note designed to help you ensure a safe transition. Gartner analyst Neil MacDonald shares expert advice that will help you develop strategies that help you stay secure throughout your journey to the cloud.
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!