40/100 Gigabit Ethernet: The foundation of virtualized data centre and campus networks
By Anixter Australia | 29/9/2014
This whitepaper explains how effective planning and implementation for 40/100 Gigabit Ethernet can allow organizations to remove potential road blocks and take full advantage of virtualized environments. ·With virtualization, considerations must be made regarding users, resources, and infrastructure investment ·40/100GbE is gaining traction as a foundation for building next generation virtualized data centre/campus environments ·Discover how to improve capacity and enjoy a smooth upgrade path with the increasingly dominant standardDownload this now
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split