- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
Uncertainty Management Risk and Performance, Two Sides of the Same Coin
By Oracle | 14/12/2010
To succeed, in a sustainable way, performance and risk management must be performed in tandem across the entire organization. These disciplines should not be performed as separate activities as they are two sides of the same coin. What’s the name of that coin? Uncertainty management. Read on.Download this now