- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Fact is, scientific discovery and product innovation have always relied on great minds dreaming big, and with the help of technology, we are empowered to dream even bigger. We can accomplish amazing things by combining brain power with technological prowess. We can design, test and fly a plane before it is physically built. We can simulate dangerous weather patterns and save lives by creating early warning systems. Even something as complex as crash tests for automobiles is now literally a matter of video screens and computer algorithms.