- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
Research shows that the next generation of workforce will be more mobile than ever before with 49% of staff working away from the office. This whitepaper will look at the importance of supporting your organisation in the shift to flexible workspaces.
A significant challenge lies in professional services firms' sales process and how they go to market and generate new business. This whitepaper looks at how cloud platforms can enable new advantages in business processes, agility and innovation.
Legacy server architectures are not designed to meet the demands of a mobile, data analytics and cloud driven era. Find out in this whitepaper how you can ensure your data centre is future ready with innovative server platforms that can evolve as business needs change.
This whitepaper covers basic guidelines on how to route cables within an IT rack from installation to connecting, routing and securing the cables to the SRB.
Converged infrastructure is one of the fastest growing segments in the IT industry and largely adopted by enterprises big and small for its scalability. Find out what you should look out for when looking for or evaluating a converged infrastructure supplier.
Every so often enterprises encounter a purchase choice that’s a distinct advantage for them. Research estimates that there will be strong spending on converged infrastructure next year with more companies migrating to the cloud, increased IT complexities and better resource utilization being the 3 major driving force.
Endpoint security has been recognised by most companies as being a crucial component of corporate defence against security breaches. Find out why despite being confident in their existing protection strategy, most Australian companies have acknowledged there is still room for improvement.
Gain insights on how converged infrastructure has become an integral part of IT infrastructure and find out what its benefits are and why there is an increase in demand for CI amongst enterprises.
With increased mobility amongst on-the-go consumers today, planned or unplanned outages can have dire consequences on overall user experience, resulting in unfavourable impact on business revenue.
This whitepaper discusses the repercussions critical application failure has on business operations from a financial and customer satisfaction point of view. It also looks at 4 critical steps of adopting an always-on platform which can help businesses achieve uninterrupted operations, with connectivity disruptions bypassing the end consumer.
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience