- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
The latest trends in data analytics, learning infrastructure, and the drive for student success present new challenges for campus administrators and technologists. But what practices and technologies should campuses implement to support 21st century learning? This report looks at insights on this topic from two higher education leaders championing these initiatives.
Once a popular topic in IT circles, cloud computing is now part of the business vernacular. Learn five reasons why LOB managers should consider business applications delivered using the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
Gartner predicts that by 2018 SaaS will become the dominant model for consuming application functionality for approximately 80% of all organisations. An MPLS solution needs to stand up to the flexibility, agility, insight and control needed for the new world of “connect anywhere to anything” at Cloud speed. Can it do all of this and compete at the price of a broadband Internet connection? Read on to find out.
This paper not only outlines five things that field workers hate, but also gives you simple, actionable suggestions on how to fix them using mobility solutions. After all, happy workers lead to greater productivity, better service and a better customer experience—and that’s the bottom line
Cloud computing is changing the way enterprises do business. Learn about 5 security areas you should ask your cloud provider about during your evaluation process.
The constant change in the mobility landscape often leads to a convoluted, ineffective process of mobility management. Mobility Managed Services (MMS) is emerging as a response to this complexity. MMS can address the varying levels of challenge through an objective-based setting for management in the enterprise. MMS pre-integrates solutions and components that offer specialised skill-sets for continuous improvement of the mobile infrastructure.
With more and more employees downloading free, consumer-grade apps to access work files from mobile devices, your enterprise may be at risk for a security breach. Learn the requirements to ensure mobile file sharing does not jeopardize your organization's data security or compliance mandates.
This whitepaper was provided with compliments of Salesforce.com. Social, mobile and open technologies have no doubt opened doors for new ways of doing business. This whitepaper explores how you can take advantage of these technologies to make more sales and save more time. Looking at Saleforce.com’s Sales Cloud application, in-depth case studies are used to set out the key steps to getting you on your path to sales success.
Without policies, education, and officially supported alternatives for sharing files securely, end-users will often overlook security in favor of getting the job done by using free, readily available alternatives. Read this Aberdeen Group report to learn how top-performing organisations support business objectives of end-users while meeting security requirements and: The "Dropbox Problem" defined; Research findings on the changing characteristics of data; Characteristics to look for when evaluating enterprise-class secure file sharing solutions.
- Obama and Bill Gates tout plans to double clean energy research spending
- Imagination hopes Creator board will woo IoT developers to its MIPS platform
- Microsoft's new service makes app developers out of everyday employees
- Microsoft's new premium Office 365 subscription for businesses is here
- Visa will help Swatch's not-so-smart watch make payments in US
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- 5 Adtech companies that have made the US$1bn Unicorn club
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story