With data collected from over 1,500 Salesforce customers, this year’s report uncovers trends and opportunities specific to each Salesforce cloud.
In this whitepaper find out how Schneider Electric reduced optimised traffic volume across the WAN by an average of 75% and minimised bandwith upgrades – ultimately decreasing IT spend with efficient systems. Read more about how a company employs more than 110,000 people in 100 countries upgraded ageing infrastructure to manage costs, mobility growth and cloud SaaS and IaaS, achieving 80% data reduction while utilising six times less bandwidth.
In this whitepaper, public school leaders discuss how to create a culture of change that will result in deeper student engagement and learning and also looks at the results of surveys which show the disconnect between how students use technology and how teachers approach teaching with it.
Many K-12 school districts and institutions of higher learning are embracing the reality of increased mobile device usage and bring your own device (BYOD) initiatives on their campuses, and the impact this will have on IT. Those pressed with supporting this change are wrestling with how to manage a broad assortment of end-user devices now connecting to their IT environments. This whitepaper looks at a specialised approach to managing this evolution to meet the unique needs of education.
This infographic gives a snapshot of the state of student access programs and how implementation helps develop important connections that help students thrive. Find out what students, teachers and parents say about the programs and why a gap between how students and parents want to use technology versus how teachers are implementing it in teaching will begin to close with proper adoption programmes.
The latest trends in data analytics, learning infrastructure, and the drive for student success present new challenges for campus administrators and technologists. But what practices and technologies should campuses implement to support 21st century learning? This report looks at insights on this topic from two higher education leaders championing these initiatives.
As schools move towards digital learning environments, it is critical to have an extremely efficient infrastructure that is aligned with the district’s educational goals while also being mindful of tight budgets. This whitepaper looks at how to address the common infrastructure issues as well as how to carry out a digital assessment that will enable systems optimised for a successful 21st century education roll-out.
This IDC research whitepaper looks at the three key APAC enterprise IT mega-trends that are driving digital transformation and the five aspects CIOs and their business peers will need to transform within their organisation to keep pace with the evolving landscape. Find out CxOs rising digital priorities, all-flash array adoption and performance specific to the region.
The world of virtualisation may seem complex, however it’s clear that moving to a virtual IT environment can deliver many cost and efficiency benefits. This whitepaper looks at how emerging technologies such as cloud based services, moving desktops and application virtualisation helping to create a streamlined, responsive and flexible virtual environment, your business will be well positioned to capitalise on future growth opportunities.
Backing up to tape has been the standard for around 50 years. There are many perceived reasons as to why tapes are the best backup solution...they’re reliable, cheap, re-usable and easy to store. This whitepaper looks at how these benefits are now being challenged in the face of modern cloud-based and de-duplication backup solutions and what’s in store for the future.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption