View this white paper to learn how a detailed TCO evaluation shows cloud-based solutions can deliver significant savings compared to on-premises business applications. Cloud computing eliminates the need for individual companies to buy, deploy and maintain IT infrastructure or application software.
APIs have strategic value for business, and API management solutions are a crucial part of any organisation’s API approach. The market is moving quickly; six important new vendors have entered the space in the last year: Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Software AG, Torry Harris Business Solutions, and WaveMaker. Established vendors are advancing their solutions, although at very different rates.
To help application development and delivery (AD&D) pros set their future direction for API management, this report describes this landscape, each vendor’s main strengths and weaknesses, and their future plans.
This whitepaper looks at the business advantage of bringing SOA and API management together, this approach provides a deep and robust integration all the way from the Internet of Things to enterprise back- end systems.
Securely unlock enterprise data and services for the digital economy with an integrated API foundation.
Today’s leading enterprises are undergoing a digital transformation. They are diving into the API economy, in which businesses provide services—and the services of partners—when and where customers want them. They are connecting existing enterprise applications, data and services to new channels of personalised customer engagement. Download this whitepaper to find out more.
More and more software vendors are moving their traditionally installed products online, and more and more organizations are moving their files and other data to the Cloud. But at the same time, we are bombarded by news stories about hackers, security breaches, and spying. How do you reconcile these two truths? You can find a lot of strong opinions on the matter, but don’t make up your mind until you consider the pros and cons.
With more than 75% of workloads now virtualised, companies with storage complexities may not be operating in a cost effective and agile manner. This whitepaper looks at how application-aware storage can help to overcome the limits of traditional storage and why flash storage is a cost efficient way to eliminate complicated issues in virtualised environments.
IT decision makers for the education industry have typically worked on a singular OS as simplicity was key. However, students and teachers today have access to a variety of mobile devices and being able to work and share educational resources on their platform of choice is crucial.
Find out the importance and benefits of cross-platform collaboration and how you can transform classrooms into future-ready digital schools
Increased mobility allows for a greater global distribution of staff, but a global workforce also requires an increasing amount of travel needs and budgeting for this can become increasingly complicated.
This whitepaper looks at the key advantages of having an integrated T&E management and ERP system, to eradicate tedious reporting processes and promote business spend clarity - allowing users visibility of travel expenses against their corporate budget, minimising unexpected costs and ensuring the global mobile workforce is well planned.
Cloud, identity management and enterprise mobility technologies can provide significant benefits for business efficiency and promote a collaborative workforce. However, it can often result in conflicts of interests between business heads and IT leaders, both who have different concerns and expectations on how to implement these solutions to benefit the company.
This whitepaper looks at how a collaborative approach can benefit both IT and business stakeholders, resulting in increased business flexibility and security. Included in this whitepaper are also 5 step by step considerations for both business and IT leaders to reap the benefits of these platforms by adopting synergistic strategies.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is