This white paper includes:
- Eye-opening statistics on how your staff really feel about attending meetings.
- An overview of the four main problem areas associated with company meetings.
- Tips and tricks to get the most out of your meetings.
- Ideas on improving productivity in meetings.
Teams are an indispensable part of today‘s work environment. In the broadest sense, a team is a group of persons who share common objectives and collaborate efficiently to achieve them. However, teamwork isn’t appropriate for every task, so it should not be used indiscriminately. Only people who know how to avoid negative developments and how to ensure effective team functioning should assign tasks to such work groups. To do this, it is necessary to look closely at the characteristics, performance requirements as well as the requirements for managing and developing teams.
Regain control and reduce risk without sacrificing business productivity and growth.
By using virtualization, organisations can pursue top priorities such as mobility, flexwork and consumerization while effectively managing risk, securing information, supporting global compliance and strengthening business continuity planning.
Are you protecting the information that matters most?
In this exclusive Security Leadership Series eBook, Citrix chief information security officer Stan Black and chief security strategist Kurt Roemer share best practices for:
- Leading meaningful security discussions with the board of directors - Engaging end users to protect business information - Meeting security-related compliance requirements
For IT leaders, these security strategies for success are essential reading. Get started today.
This white paper examines how Citrix® XenApp® can dramatically reduce the effort required to protect mission-critical information, while giving users fast, simple, flexible remote access that enhances business productivity.
Unidesk VDI management software for Citrix XenDesktop and VMware Horizon View and Tintri VM-aware storage are an ideal combination for high performance, easy-to-manage VDI. This white paper provides benefits and design considerations for deploying Unidesk with the Tintri VMstore storage appliance.
This paper explores Citrix machine Creation Services (MCS) in Citrix XenDesktop 7.1 deployed on Tintri VM-aware storage and is intended to complement the paper: XenDesktop 7.1 Provisioning & Machine Creation Deep Dive.
This paper explores machine creation & provisioning technologies in Citrix XenDesktop 7.1 deployed on Tintri VM-aware storage. The target audience includes IT admins, architects, and other technical roles that already have some experience with XenDesktop, vSphere and storage.
After Hurricane Sandy flooded its Lower Manhattan headquarters, EmblemHealth enables displaced employees to re-engage and reconnect with their co-workers by supplying Dell laptops to maintain productivity from remote locations.
-Company headquarters flooded by Hurricane Sandy’s storm surge left 1,900 employees without offices -Loss of office space for so many corporate staff employees threatened to disrupt a timely conclusion to the company’s fiscal year-end -Newly gained flexibilty and productivity was enabled by access to over 900 laptops and desktops from Dell
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Check your Future Risk
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.