- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
Fruitful customer segments must be targeted, lead conversion maximized, and existing customers up-sold and renewed. Learn how - read industry-driven insights into CRM trends, value, and evaluation.
To stay alive in today's competitive business climate you've got to be better aligned with your customers than ever before. Download the eBook to learn how modern CRM can unlock the value of business orchestration, helping your business thrive, not just survive.
It's no secret that customer relationship management (CRM) is a key business strategy to determine enterprise success. Aggressively managing customer relationships and working to ensure retention have become imperative to building business, especially through lean times. Read on discover big ideas and best practices to manage your CRM strategy.
Despite spending many billions of dollars on Customer Relationship Management projects, poor customer service is still pervasive. Those projects that have succeeded have recognized the central role of a process-oriented approach. By understanding and supporting both the processes within the organization and those that exist between the fi rm and its customers, the enterprise can reduce costs, take agility to the next level, and at the same time, build truly effective relationships that customer’s value. (1) The net result is top line growth at the expense of competitors, all the while driving down costs. Read on.
Get more out of CRM, integrate BPM with customer needs. This BPM Focus whitepaper discusses the problems with traditional CRM and explains the best practice scenarios for better customer interaction.
Read here how Crazy John’s chose Sword Ciboodle to provide their contact centre and retail stores with a comprehensive and consistent view of all customer information across all service channels. Integration to more than 25 backend systems provide real-time payment processing at point of sale, and fully leverage existing technology investment. Operational dashboards optimise business decision making capability, giving management a dependable view of actual as well as pipeline sales. Driven by Sword Ciboodle’s agility, Crazy John’s can now add new mobile virtual network operator partners and uniquely branded and bundled product suites. Read on.
Private clouds enable on-demand access to a shared pool of servers, storage, applications or IT services. Database consolidation streamlines IT infrastructure by reducing the number of databases and the number of database servers. Companies that have consolidated databases in a private cloud have cut downtime, management costs, security risks and capital expenses. At the same time, they have increased performance, availability, data quality and decision-making agility. Read more.
The information technology industry is undergoing a paradigm shift in the way computing resources are procured. Cloud computing is emerging as a key area of focus for CIOs and IT decision makers due to its ability to save costs, increase business agility and deliver IT in an on-demand manner. This paper provides insights into the adoption of cloud computing in Asia Pacific and the cloud implementation roadmap, as well as achieving cloud monitoring and service management through IT Management-as-a-Service.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation