Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at scale, especially if you select the wrong vendor. Understand how to make the smart choice for your CRM solution in this informative eBook.
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management (CRM) software has changed significantly over the past decade. While we have moved from perpetual or “up front” license costs towards a subscription-based payment model – there are still several points to consider when calculating the true costs of a CRM deployment over time.
The following analysis provides a comparative price analysis of three CRM solutions:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
A culture of customer engagement is a hallmark of organizations with high Customer Relationship Quotients. Download this complimentary white paper to learn best practices around building a culture of customer engagement and managing the changes that come along with a customer-focused business transformation.
To stay alive in today's competitive business climate you've got to be better aligned with your customers than ever before. Download the eBook to learn how modern CRM can unlock the value of business orchestration, helping your business thrive, not just survive.
The Economist Intelligence Unit spoke with six marketing visionaries around the world and posed a question: The world of marketers today has changed drastically from what it was ten years ago. What will it be like in 2020? And what do marketers need to forge a winning career path over the next five years? Find out: answers from Seth Godin, John Hagel, Gavin Heaton, Aditya Joshi, Marc Mathieu and Jim Stengel, the 15 things their answers shared in common, and the single most critical element to success in marketing that trumps them all.
Today’s customer experience management (CEM) programs require the involvement and collaboration of all key stakeholders within the enterprise. Aberdeen Group believes that two of these stakeholders are the CIO and CMO, and they must be aligned to drive superior customer and corporate value.
Everything You Know About Sales is Wrong. Daniel Pink, author of the book, To Sell Is Human unveils the secrets to selling - what makes sales people tick and the traits that make the best sellers successful in today’s marketplace.
Nucleus Research examines new technologies and tools that are improving sales managers’ ability to measure and enhance the performance of their sales teams. Nucleus sees the future of sales performance management as integrated with CRM and collaboration technologies, enhancing managers' ability to provide real-time coaching and motivation in context to drive better sales behaviors and, ultimately, better sales results.
Webcast Summary: Today’s consumers and B2B companies only want interactions that are relevant, personalized, and based on a customer’s situation and preferences. Companies that fail to provide relevant offers will be left behind.
Forbes Article: Oracle Sales Cloud is the Secret Sauce Behind Oracle's Success Read how Oracle Sales Cloud helped Oracle increase annual revenue to $37 billion.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.