- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
Together at Last: BYOD and Solid Security
By Good Technology | 13/2/2014
Employees want to use their own mobile devices, which is often met with IT resistance. But there’s no need for conflict! Read this whitepaper—Give All the People What They Want (Safely)—to learn how you can give employees the freedom to BYOD, while still providing rock-solid enterprise security.Download this now