More than half of today’s enterprise workforce transitions between the office and working remotely. Supporting this increasingly remote and mobile workforce puts significant pressure on IT teams to deliver seamless connectivity and superior application performance to any location. Learn how you can boost productivity and improve both employee and customer experiences by improving application performance to the edge of the enterprise in this white paper.
The advent and mainstream adoption of web-based and SaaS applications require new management approaches, because previous methods are insufficient to ensure that IT organizations can meet application performance objectives. Prior practices have disconnected application monitoring from IT controls, but in the age of rapid application development and deployment, coupled with continuously rising user experience expectations, this can no longer be considered ideal if there is any hope of proactively ensuring quality results. IT teams need to look for techniques to establish and connect deep visibility with direct action in the form of optimization controls. Riverbed SteelCentral AppResponse is designed to do just that-enable IT departments to get a handle on more effectively managing web-based and SaaS application performance from both sides of the fence, adding rich visibility while taking control of performance through flexible optimization.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!