More than half of today’s enterprise workforce transitions between the office and working remotely. Supporting this increasingly remote and mobile workforce puts significant pressure on IT teams to deliver seamless connectivity and superior application performance to any location. Learn how you can boost productivity and improve both employee and customer experiences by improving application performance to the edge of the enterprise in this white paper.
The advent and mainstream adoption of web-based and SaaS applications require new management approaches, because previous methods are insufficient to ensure that IT organizations can meet application performance objectives. Prior practices have disconnected application monitoring from IT controls, but in the age of rapid application development and deployment, coupled with continuously rising user experience expectations, this can no longer be considered ideal if there is any hope of proactively ensuring quality results. IT teams need to look for techniques to establish and connect deep visibility with direct action in the form of optimization controls. Riverbed SteelCentral AppResponse is designed to do just that-enable IT departments to get a handle on more effectively managing web-based and SaaS application performance from both sides of the fence, adding rich visibility while taking control of performance through flexible optimization.
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).