This paper examines the business advantages of adopting this solution to support virtually any product — connected or not. It also looks at the role of LogMeIn, a provider of cloud-based connectivity services, in the important market of video-aided remote support.
This report highlights the increased use of collaborative video tools in field service to ensure technicians have the information and skills to solve problems on a first visit.
By 2020, somewhere between 25 and 50 billion devices will be connected to the Internet; some estimates predict that this hyperconnectivity will generate $2.3 trillion in revenue by the year 2025. It’s called the Internet of Things (IoT), and while this rapid expansion will undoubtedly present new support issues, it will also present an opportunity for internal support and their vendors' external, customer-facing support to cooperate formally to benefit a business's end users.
Given everything from new devices and security concerns to increasingly tech-savvy end users and the costs of supporting a sprawling infrastructure, there’s no denying the growing complexity of the IT landscape. It comes as no surprise that IT professionals and support desk staffs are struggling to address these and other challenges.
But there’s good news, according to an exclusive survey by IDG Research: Implementing remote IT support services can bring relief while also improving end user satisfaction and helping lower costs.
A study examining customer engagement with organizations via mobile devices. This study aims to answer the following questions:
- How often, and in what ways, are mobile devices used to communicate with consumer-facing organizations?
- Does the quality of the mobile experience impact purchase intent?
- Where are customer experiences falling short of expectations?
- What impact does the Internet of Things (IoT) have on communications?
This white paper includes:
- Eye-opening statistics on how your staff really feel about attending meetings.
- An overview of the four main problem areas associated with company meetings.
- Tips and tricks to get the most out of your meetings.
- Ideas on improving productivity in meetings.
Teams are an indispensable part of today‘s work environment. In the broadest sense, a team is a group of persons who share common objectives and collaborate efficiently to achieve them. However, teamwork isn’t appropriate for every task, so it should not be used indiscriminately. Only people who know how to avoid negative developments and how to ensure effective team functioning should assign tasks to such work groups. To do this, it is necessary to look closely at the characteristics, performance requirements as well as the requirements for managing and developing teams.
Digital transformation is vital for business growth, but working out what to do and how to do it remains difficult for IT and business leaders. Gartner can help with its latest predictions for key aspects of the IT world, which highlight, among other things, the importance of business algorithms.
This white paper explores the security implications for government, corporate, and defense technology infrastructure arising from technology supply chain management.
Despite common misconceptions that securing your technology infrastructure begins only at the point of purchase, this paper highlights the multiple points of potential security vulnerability that can be exploited earlier in the technology supply chain. To eradicate these vulnerabilities and mitigate the risk of adverse events triggered by hostile actors, organizations must secure the full technology supply chain and partner with technology vendors that can provide the same.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE