- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Like a civil engineering endeavor or sizable construction project, implementing an enterprise-wide application like an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to help run your business is a costly and complex process. And just as would be the case with any significant undertaking, success is not a given. A certain amount of planning, discipline and wisdom are required to complete implementation in a timely manner and to make sure that the new enterprise system put into place meets the requirements of your business.
In this whitepaper, we will discuss how the complexity of a system like ERP can be reduced, and how the huge spectrum of functionality and information that an application encompasses can be made easier to navigate. In short, we will discuss ERP usability, with special attention to allowing you to consider usability as a criterion in your enterprise application selection process.
This white paper cuts through the marketing hype surrounding Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and focuses what you really need to know.
Read this paper for four tips for lean supply chain improvements in manufacturing operations and six tehnology tools to automate these best practices.